[Texas] PyTexas survey results

Arthur Aguirre aguirre.arthur at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 13:57:05 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I am available tomorrow evening or late afternoons over the weekend for
those who'd like to go over the survey results.  Apologizes for falling off
the map, I've been under the weather.

Any upfront requests about how to cut the data would be useful so that it
can be set-up beforehand.

Thanks.
Arthur