[Texas] [dfwPython] PyTexas 2010 Videos?

David Duncan dduncan at rubackedup.com
Sun Dec 12 08:52:37 CET 2010

That's great!  Then you know the calibre of film maker that has
offered assistance here.  Geoff's day job is Professor (in the RTF
department at UT Austin)  and his speciality is animation, but he has
graciously offered me some of his time for the project.  If you are
interested, we can do it.  I will tell him you said hello, if you
don't beat me to it.
Incidentally, Geoff and I went to undergrad together and we play in a
theme band called "The Karate Kids".  Our band is playing tomorrow
night at _Hole In the Wall_ in Austin,

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 12:01 AM, Kevin Horn <kevin.horn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Holy blast-from-the-past Batman!
>
> I went to elementary school with Geoff Marslett!
>
> Amazing how small the world can be sometimes.
>
> Kevin
>
> On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 10:01 PM, David Duncan <dduncan at rubackedup.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Brad Allen <bradallen137 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > For 2010, we have the raw video but need a volunteer to do the editing
>> > and publishing.
>> >
>> > For 2009, those videos were edited by Bill Chipman and even
>> > compressed. We gave out some DVDs as well, but I'm not aware of anyone
>> > uploading them.

>> I can help with that.  I have some editing resources and a film
>> producer (swervepictures.com)  who is willing to help me put it
>> together for you.
>> --
>> David Duncan
>> Austin, TX