[summerofcode] Free Wing IDE licenses for accepted SoCers

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingware.com
Mon Jun 27 20:15:15 CEST 2005

Hi,

Wingware would like to offer free licenses for Wing IDE Professional,
its commercial IDE for Python, to any of the 19 accepted SoC
candidates that want it.  This would be a full permanent commercial
license for using Wing on any OS (Windows, OS X, Linux).

There is info on the product here:

http://wingware.com/products

I will email individuals as well but wanted to start here to expidite
getting licenses to those that want one -- just email me if you are
interested.

If you want to try it first, there is also a free full-featured trial
available at http://wingware.com/wingide/trial

Thanks, and good luck to all of you on your projects!

Stephan Deibel

--
Wingware
Wing IDE for Python