[summerofcode] Enhance the Python catalog of modules

Tomas Horacek tomas.horacek at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 15:06:11 CEST 2005

Hi,
I would like to work on project called "Enhance the Python catalog of modules".
The description of project at
http://wiki.python.org/moin/CodingProjectIdeas isn't very concrete...

I have written an email to Catalog-SIG but they haven't responded me
on what should be done in this project. So I have gone to Catalog-SIG
mailing list archives and started reading. I have many ideas but I
would like to know what should be done in this project from submitter
of this project idea (or someone who know it).

Sincerely
    Tomas Horacek