[summerofcode] Bayesian Framework in Python

James Tauber jtauber at jtauber.com
Thu Jun 9 17:14:04 CEST 2005

Bayesian classification is not the same thing as Bayesian belief
networks. While you can view the former as a (very) simple case of the
latter, a dedicated Bayesian classifier is not usable for general BBNs.

James

--
  James Tauber               http://jtauber.com/
  journeyman of some    http://jtauber.com/blog/