[summerofcode] CleanupUrlLibProject

Thai Duong thaidn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 05:04:11 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I'm very interested in the CleanupUrlLibProject and really want to do it in
the Google Summer of Code program. I have sent my application to Google. So
what am I supposed to do next? Please advise. I'm ready to dive into this
project immediately.

Regards,

--Thai Duong.

PS: A little bit about myself: I'm from 203.162.x.x, 21 years old, currently
an undergraduate student of PolyTechnique University of Ho Chi Minh City.
I'm an experienced network/linux administrator just happen to fall in love
with Python recently. I really want to take Google Summer of Code as a
chance to practice my Python skill as well as to "pay back" to the wonderful
Python community.