[stdlib-sig] ConfigParser - parsing options with no value

Michael Foord michael at voidspace.org.uk
Sat Sep 19 11:40:56 CEST 2009

I'll see if I can dig out the discussion and update the page.

It might also be worth adding feature requests or doc examples for
ConfigParser to cover the more common use cases / features that other
config file modules provide that you don't get out of the box with
ConfigParser.

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com