[stdlib-sig] MISC/maintainers.txt anyone?

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Wed Sep 16 03:40:34 CEST 2009

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 at 04:15, Yuvgoog Greenle wrote:
> In the age of wikis and mega-collaboration-web-toys, we're talking about a
> text file? Of course having 2 different information sources sounds wacky,
> but somehow somewhere this responsibility matrix should be googlable
> and colourful.

Well, it'll be Googlable via

http://svn.python.org/view/python/trunk/Misc/maintainers.txt

or the hg equivalent.  It won't be colorful or linked that way.

Perhaps a script that uploads a hyperlinked version to a page linked from
the developer FAQ would be worthwhile.  Care to volunteer to write one?

As Jesse said, the reason for putting it in the repository is because
that's where the core team does its collaboration.

--David