[Speed] Update Django from 1.11 to 2.0? What about Python 2.7 and PyPy2?

Antonio Cuni anto.cuni at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 15:16:07 EST 2018

Why do you want to drop it?
It's a piece of Python code which does lots of string manipulation, so it's
a very good benchmark to compare different Python versions and/or different
Python implementations.

If the reason is "this is no longer going to represent the overall
performance of django because the newest version of django uses something
different", then I suggest to simply change the name of the benchmark.