[Speed] Codespeed up and running

Miquel Torres tobami at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 11 11:15:37 CEST 2011

Hi all,

it took longer than expected, but speed.python.org points now to a
proper Codespeed instance!
The admin media does not yet load properly, need to fix that yet.

Anyway, for further configuring, we need to define an environment. I
looks like we are going to directly test on that big server, bare
metal. Should we call it by a name? or just 24-Core-monster?

As to the welcome page, if you prefer we can put it back in, with a
link to a subdomain or other URL were we keep Codespeed as long as we
are still setting up thing, and only go live when we are finished and
want to announce.

What do you think?
Miquel