[Spambayes] Need help please

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 12:28:55 EDT 2020

> I just downloaded &  installed spambayes to my 2016 Outlook, but it
> doesn't work. So I reinstalled it to my gmail.  But I don't see anything at
> all.  Please show me how to install and configure spambayes.  Thank you.

If you're installing it to a recent version of Windows, you will probably
have to install it to a non-default location. Also, if your Outlook is
64-bit, I think you will have to swap it out for a 32-bit version. Not
entirely sure about that, as I don't use Windows, but I seem to recall
something like that.

Skip