[Spambayes] Recover From Spam Setting

Bruce Maston b.maston at icloud.com
Wed Nov 18 10:40:28 EST 2015

Hello,

My Spam folder correctly shows the "Recover From Spam" button, and it works.

However, the emails are returned to the "wrong" Inbox.  My Outlook 2007 has
two folders: a Personal Folder that I'm not using, and an Icloud Folder that
receives all mail and syncs with other devises.  Outlook won't let me close
or delete the Personal Folder, yet any email that Spambayes recovers from
Spam goes the Inbox of the Personal Folder rather than the Inbox of the
Icloud Folder.

Is there a configuration setting that will send mail recovered from Spam to
the correct Inbox?

Thanks for any help.