[Spambayes] Configuration error

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Thu Feb 19 19:16:51 CET 2015

Robert,

It's been my experience that these error messages are thrown after each
configuration change.  If your system is acting like mine, restart
Spambayes, after which you will find that your changes are saved and the
program is functioning normally.  I don't have a "why" answer; it's just
the way it is.

Dale