[Spambayes] X-Spambayes-Exception

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:19:05 CEST 2015

Dale,

Looking more deeply at the traceback, SpamBayes is finding a URL-ish
thing in the body of the message which it tries to split using
urlparse.urlparse(). Can you gather all things which look like URLs in
the body of the message and send them to me? My guess is that one (or
more) of them is ill-formed. SpamBayes should at least not barf when
it encounters such a "URL".

Skip