[Spambayes] Install problem...

Lorin Black Lorin1 at RoseRealtyUSA.com
Sat Jan 25 17:08:31 CET 2014

From: Lorin Black [mailto:Lorin1 at RoseRealtyUSA.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2013 1:51 PM
To: 'spambayes at python.org'
Subject: Install problem...

To SpamBayes:

I have recently installed SpamBayes on my Outlook program and the install
appeared to work.  However, it did not accept the add-in.  It appears that
it did not accept either the default location or the alternate location
C:\SpamBayes (I tried both).   Also a run-time error apparently occurred
during installation, although the install did not give any indication of it.

I am running a 64 bit WIN7 op system and a 64 bit version of 2013 Microsoft
Office.

When I tried to enable SpamBayes "FILE/OPTION/ADDINS", the response was:

COM Add-ins/GO

I have installed SpamBayes on a lap-top (64 bit WIN7 OP/32 bit 2010 Office)
and another PC (32 bit WIN7 OP/32 bit 2013 Office) and SpamBayes is working
nicely.  However, on the above (64 bit WIN7 OP/64 bit 2013 Office)  box, it
appears to be having a problem.  I am sure you get info like this on a
regular basis, but if you could suggest a solution to the above, or let me
know it can't be done, I would appreciate any suggestions you have on how to
resolve the above hang-up.

Thanks,

Lorin Black

Lorin1 at RoseRealtyUSA.com <mailto:Lorin1 at RoseRealtyUSA.com>

505-720-2950 (Cell)

 <mailto:Lorin.Black at EPElectric.com> Lorin.Black at EPElectric.com

915-543-4060 (Work)