[Spambayes] Compatibility

dmccunney dennis.mccunney at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 23:56:20 CET 2014

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Matt Johnson <railmeat at gmail.com> wrote:
> Debra, as far as I know Spam Bayes does not run on any iPad, I have
> not heard of anyone trying that. It seems like a lot of work to me.

It doesn't, and it would be.  SpamBayes is written in Python, and
Python is cross-platform.  It's available for Windows, Liniux, and
OS/X, and there's probably a distribution for iOS.  But it would still
be a challenge to port.  Python itself may exist for the iPad, but
that doesn't mean what SpamBayes does would work.  I don't believe
there is anyone involved currently who *could* get SpamBayes working
on an iPad, so the answer has to be "No, Sorry."

> Matt Johnson
______
Dennis