[Spambayes] "Deleted Items" as my inbox

Jean Cover jcover at reprographicsone.com
Tue Mar 12 16:31:18 CET 2013

A few years ago I downloaded Spambayes. In that version you could
specify where new messages get delivered so I chose my "Deleted Items"
as my inbox.  That way I didn't have to delete everything twice.
Eventually we didn't need to use Spambayes anymore, but I cannot get my
new mail messages to be delivered to my inbox.  I tried to download the
newest version of Spambayes but it no longer lets you specify where new
messages get delivered so I cannot correct this problem.  Can you please
help?

Thank you and best regards,