[Spambayes] Spambayes doesn't work with Outlook 2010 x64 under Win 7 x64

Michel De Meerleer michel.de.meerleer at caramail.com
Sat Apr 21 19:48:57 CEST 2012

Pleeaaase,

How can I make it work ?

I desperately need it as it’s the only Bayesian anti-spam soft around.
Outlook standard one sucks as it only block addresses or domains.

I tried under program files x86 (invisible under outlook), in the C root
(visible but inactive and can’t be “activated”).

Pleeaaase.

Michel De Meerleer

-------
P SVP, considérez l'impact sur l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce courriel
: un arbre de 25 ans ne produit que 5000 feuilles de papier environ. Please
consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail: a 25
year old tree produces only around 5000 paper pages.

 <http://demeerleer.atwebpages.com/disclaimer.htm> Mention légale/Disclaimer