[Spambayes] SpamBayes 1.1a6 not working since upgrade Debian Lenny -> Squeeze (with Python 2.6.6)

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Wed Jun 15 20:49:18 CEST 2011

I don't use procmail, so my error messages were different, but I was not
able to make the latest Debian 2.6.* work with 1.1a6.  When I was using
Squeeze, I had to run against python 2.5 to make 1.1a6 work.

That trick no longer works in Wheezy, but I have had success with Skip's
latest 1.1b1 found at
http://pypi.python.org/pypi?:action=display&name=spambayes
<http://pypi.python.org/pypi?:action=display&name=spambayes> testing
against python 2.5, 2.6, and 2.7.

The 1st thread is the Squeeze thread and the 2nd is the Wheezy thread.

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/spambayes/2011-January/022942.html
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/spambayes/2011-May/023004.html

Dale