[Spambayes] Question reguarding Spam Bayes

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Jun 14 11:22:30 CEST 2011

    kathryn> I had a question RE: my spam folder.  It used to have this
    kathryn> connecting folder tab next to it, called junk suspect, but now,
    kathryn> it's not there anymore and i'm not sure how to retreve it.

Sorry for the delay responding.  Got lost in my inbox while I was on
vacation.  I believe there are instructions in the SpamBayes FAQ for
restoring your junk suspects folder.  Try this to see if it works for you:

    http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#help-i-deleted-the-unsure-spam-folder

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/