[Spambayes] Huh?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Jun 13 18:55:49 CEST 2011

    Richard> About.com recommended 10 apps like yours for MS Outlook. I went
    Richard> to your site to get it, too confusing for regular folks. Make
    Richard> it simpler and we might try it.

I suspect that unlike most plugins you'll find for Outlook, SpamBayes
supports a number of different email environments.  It doesn't help that
over the years the number of different Windows and Outlook variants has
changed.  Outlook+Windows has hardly been a stationary target.  Finally,
being an all-volunteer army, with little currently active Windows expertise
doesn't help.

Give the 1.1a6 binary a whirl:

    https://sourceforge.net/projects/spambayes/files/spambayes/1.1a6/spambayes-1.1a6.exe/download

There have been lots of reports of problems with 64-bit Windows, so YMMV,
again, depending on your Outlook+Windows environment.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/