[Spambayes] office 2010 version?

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 01:42:34 CEST 2010

On 26/03/2010 12:01 PM, Larry Heimendinger, TE wrote:
> Will Outlook 2010 be supported?  Need any testing help?

It will be supported as soon as we can confirm if it works for anyone,
and under what conditions it does *not* work for anyone.  I'm yet to
hold a copy of Outlook 2010 to test with - arranging for that to happen
is probably the most effective way of moving forward with this (I've
already sent out one feeler, but that might not pay off), but any
testing or information you can provide would be helpful.

Cheers,

Mark