[Spambayes] Win7 and Outlook 2010 64-bit

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Jun 8 00:21:43 CEST 2010

Nope - I'm on the 32bit version of Office - I wasn't aware a 64bit
version was available, and I don't have a licence anyway - I'm still
playing with a beta.  I should have noticed this when you mentioned the
64it versions of Python and related tools...

Good luck, and ping me if I can be of any help (although I am traveling
for the next week so may be slow to reply)

Mark