[Spambayes] my download

Vys0 vys0 at epf.pl
Fri Jul 16 18:43:09 CEST 2010

AVGb> On Thu, July 15, 2010 18:54, Shel Secunda wrote:
>> To whom it may concern:

>> I just downloaded Spambayes (for which I thank you), but I can't find it
>> among my programs, nor is there any other indication that it is, indeed,
>> downloaded.  How do I find it?

AVGb> If you used Firefox to download it: press CTRL+J.
AVGb> If you used any other browser: sorry, I can't help you.

AVGb> Amedee.

In Opera it is same shortcut.
IE probably in My Documents/Downloads ... or whatever this is in English :)

Vys0

Panorama Internetu - prognoza pogody, poczta e-mail, SMS, wyszukiwarki: Gooru, Anonser, serwisy: randki, ogl‚oszenia, wakacje, program TV, Kina,  muzyka, DVD, newsy, inne.
http://www.panoramainternetu.pl/ (http://www.epf.pl/)