[Spambayes] Change to messageinfo DB handling?

David Abrahams dave at boostpro.com
Sat Feb 13 20:24:24 CET 2010

For a long time I've been running my training with

  -o Storage:messageinfo_storage_file:/home/dave/spambayes/messageinfo.new.fs \
  -o Storage:persistent_storage_file:/home/dave/spambayes/hammie.new.fs \

and then moving the yyy.new.xxx files to cover the old yyy.xxx files
when finished.  I just switched servers and updated my SpamBayes, and
it looks like the move of the messageinfo_storage_file is failing
because the source file can't be found.  Is that expected, and if so,
was I misguided in trying to persist the messageinfo_storage_file
across training runs?

Thanks,

--
Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com