[Spambayes] Thunderbayes bug report

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Sep 20 03:55:46 CEST 2009

    Don> Running Windows 98SE with Thunderbird 2.0.0.23.  Downloaded
    Don> Thunderbayes.  At completion of download, got message stating
    Don> "Thunderbayes cannot be installed - incompatible with Thunderbird."

Don,

ThunderBayes has been unsupported for quite awhile.  While I'd like to get
it incorporated into the SpamBayes suite of offerings I just haven't had the
time and apparently nobody else has.  So far.  Just a day or two ago someone
asked about helping, so maybe it won't be too long before ThunderBayes works
again.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/
    Getting old sucks, but it beats dying young