[Spambayes] Audit SpamBayes

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Jun 23 17:57:27 CEST 2009

    Chris> I see the FAQ says "configured through a file called
    Chris> bayescustomize.ini or .spambayesrc". I assume the *.ini file is
    Chris> for a windows box and the .spambayessrc is for a *nix box?

On Unix systems you can call the file anything you want.  Just reference it
with the BAYESCUSTOMIZE environment variable.  For example, for historical
reasons I named by ini file hammie.opt and placed it in my home directory.
My .bash_profile thus has this line:

    export BAYESCUSTOMIZE=$HOME/hammie.opt

Note also, that regardless what we call it, it's always in Windows INI
format.  I went ahead and attached mine as a reference.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/
    when i wake up with a heart rate below 40, i head right for the espresso