[Spambayes] Proxy in SpamBayes

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Tue Jun 16 15:11:12 CEST 2009

Artur,

Have you seen this FAQ?
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#i-already-have-a-pop3-proxy-so-how-can-i-use-sb-server

How you accomplish this depends upon your particular setup.  In my case,
I direct the mail client to
AVG's proxy server (127.0.0.1:10110), then redirect AVG to SpamBayes
(host:8110 [installed on
a different host]).  Your situation is probably different, so the FAQ is
quite correct in saying that trial
and error may be necessary.

Dale