[Spambayes] Spambayes issue

Emblazon - Phil phil at emblazondesign.co.uk
Thu Jul 23 11:26:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am running SPAMBAYES Outlook addin Binary version 1.0.4 on Outlook 2000 on
OS XP Pro and although the filtering seems to be working when messages
arrive the toolbar buttons are not.

I have followed both suggestions in the troubleshooting guide, namely
deleting the toolbar, and then completely reset all Outlook toolbars, by
re-moving the outcmd.data file.

This has not solved the problem, so I hoped you may be able to offer me some
additional advice.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon

Best regards

Phil

Phil Bamforth

e m b l a z o n

design | decoration | detail

784 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester M20 2DR

Tel: +44 (0)161 438 6898  fax +44 (0)161 438 6899

For further information on all our products and services  please go to:
<http://www.emblazondesign.co.uk> http://www.emblazondesign.co.uk

Check out our new online store at:  <http://www.emblazondesign.co.uk/store>
http://www.emblazondesign.co.uk/store

WORLDWIDE CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: Dissemination, distribution or copying of
this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent of a system responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please inform the sender and delete all copies.