[Spambayes] Spambayes opens w/o exe file

Thomas Hruska thruska at cubiclesoft.com
Mon Dec 28 19:04:19 CET 2009

skip at pobox.com wrote:

>     Dennis> When I download spambayes-1.1a4-070629.exe, I do not receive in
>     Dennis> the download an '*.exe' file.
>
> Works for me.  Sorry to ask such an obvious question, but what do you
> receive?  Are you downloading this link?
>
>     http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/spambayes/spambayes-1.1a4-070629.exe?download

It actually sounds more like a "browser cache is full and needs to be
deleted" issue.  Downloads, particularly with Internet Exploder, will
fail when the browser cache gets "full".

Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete Files -> Check 'Delete all offline
content' -> Click OK.  Go get a cup of coffee (IE takes forever to
delete files in the cache).  Try again.

Next time, use Firefox.  Or any other web browser but IE.

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President

*NEW* MyTaskFocus 1.1