[Spambayes] "Delete As Spam" Problem

David Hinton dhinton at canparaplegic.org
Mon Sep 15 18:36:10 CEST 2008

In the past I would have suspect message go in to my "Junk E-mail" folder.
When I highlighted them and then hit the "Delete As Spam" button they would
move over to the Junk folder.  The same would happen for any messages which
came in to my "Inbox" that I wanted to move directly to my "Junk" folder and
have them "trained".  But now when I highlight them and press my "Delete as
Spam" button nothing happens.

Regards,

David Hinton, Executive Director

Canadian Paraplegic Association

Suite #230, 1101 Prince of Wales Drive

Ottawa, Ontario     K2C 3W7

Telephone  (613) 723-1033  ext. 223

Cell Telephone (613) 875-1033

E-mail   <mailto:dhinton at canparaplegic.org> dhinton at canparaplegic.org

Web site   <http://www.canparaplegic.org/> www.canparaplegic.org

To assist persons with spinal cord injuries and other physical disabilities
to achieve independence, self-reliance and full community participation.