[Spambayes] FWD: Addin fails to load

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Oct 9 07:57:06 CEST 2008

> This came to spambayes-dev.  Can one of you talented Outlook users help
> Erik out?

> I have installed the Spam Bayes 1.1a4 version, but whe I start Outlook
2007, I get
> an error that the add in fails to load..

In these cases, I tend to hope that the user will read the auto-response
they get when posting, then realize they haven't included any of the
information we need, so then follow the instructions and send another email
with that extra information.

Erik - did you get that auto-response, and did it give you the information
you need to give *us* the information we need to help you?  Is the FAQ at
spambayes.org any help?

Cheers,

Mark