[Spambayes] [spambayes-dev] milter implementation of spambayes

T. Alexander Popiel popiel at wolfskeep.com
Wed Oct 1 05:52:50 CEST 2008

In message:  <48DE0492.7000204 at amedee.be>
             Amedee Van Gasse <amedee at amedee.be> writes:

[ discussion of implementing spambayes as milter ]

>Yes I know that it isn't particulary useful except for the very few
>false positives.
>But what bothers me, is that currently I have no idea at all how many
>spam I get. I have set up munin to show me the postfix rejections but
>spambayes-spam of course doesn't show up in those stats.
>If you know another way to inject spambayes-spam back into the postfix
>logs and statistics, I'd be much obliged.

Well, I don't know how to get it back into the postfix logs, but you
could easily log and keep stats separately by routing the spam to a
counter program instead of sending it straight to /dev/null.  The
program could then keep whatever statistics you wanted.

- Alex