[Spambayes] why

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Fri Mar 7 18:04:10 CET 2008

There might be another option.  I know that many, if not all, of the att
yahoo's have a pop3 option for email.  The incoming and outgoing servers
vary by locale, but (after logging in) they can be found on the att
yahoo website:
<http://helpme.att.net/>http://helpme.att.net/results.php?all=0&category=2
<http://helpme.att.net/results.php?all=0&category=2> .  I had to set up
a coworker, using Mozilla Thunderbird and sbserver.  The only "gotchas"
for her locale was that att used nonstandard ports and ssl, which had to
be accounted for in the configuration.

Dale