[Spambayes] online survey job openings

Stacia Harrold assdimvol at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 04:40:49 CET 2008

Hi,

Since the start of 2008 our organization starts recruiting home workers
willing to take part in well-paying research studies conducted by leading
online businesses.
Your opinion as a consumer is important for the success and profitability of
many business ventures. That is why they are ready to pay generously for
what you think.

You can earn from $300 to $600 a week for participating in on-line surveys,
focus group discussions, and product/service evaluations. Become part of our
team and earn:

- from $5 to $50 for participating in on-line surveys
- from $20 to $120 for participating in product/service evaluations
- from $30 to $155 for participating in virtual focus group discussions

What's best, all you need to work with us is a computer, an Internet
connection, a valid e-mail address, and good English skills. You decide when
to finish your tasks and how much time to devote to each survey assignment.
You can also keep this job for the rest of the year!

If you want to become one of our highly valued survey takers, please write
back to 15829vance.vellone at gmail.com and I will send you more information.

Sincerely,

April Johnson
Assistant HR

--
 PRIVACY WARNING: For auditing purposes, a copy of this message has been
 saved in a permanent database.