[Spambayes] no plugin

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Fri Jan 25 16:25:17 CET 2008

I should have checked for Outlook Express before sending my initial
response.
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#does-spambayes-work-with-outlo
ok-express should be useful to you.

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Amedee Van Gasse
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 10:02 AM
To: s
Cc: spambayes at python.org
Subject: Re: [Spambayes] no plugin

On Fri, January 25, 2008 00:36, s wrote:
> I have read the tutorials and took time to read other info, but i
still
> cant get plugin to load. There is no toolbar or anything to do with
> spambayes. i have even tried outlook options etc, still no joy.
>
> I am using win xp pro.
> IE6.

You are not using Outlook, you are using Outlook Express.
(if your mail headers aren't forged - which is unlikely)

I'm not a Windows user, but afaik there is no plugin for Outlook
Express,
only a POP/IMAP filter.

--
Amedee Van Gasse
amedee at amedee.be

Disclaimer:
By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

   1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
   2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and
make such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends
itself to. In particular, I may quote it on usenet.
   3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
   4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that
may be included on your message.

SpamBayes at python.org