[Spambayes] Spambayes rejected by Outlook 2003 and sent to Disabled items

chermesh NBXAHFHVPQUE at spammotel.com
Fri Jan 18 09:35:13 CET 2008

Hi,
I've been using spambayes ever since. Once at a sudden, with no apparent
cause, it is blocked by my MS Outlook 2003 and sent to the Disabled Items
section. Any time I try to enable it, this same problem rearises. MS offers
me to sent a problem report.
What's wrong?

Ran

Addendum:
1. I tried to install the most recent experimental spambayes, but faced the
same problem.
2. The report sent to MS is as follows:

AppName: outlook.exe
AppVer: 11.0.8118.0
AppStamp:456628bf
ModName: unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0
ModStamp:00000000
fDebug: 0       Offset: 063e6288
3. My spambayes log files are empty. (Excluding an installation report)