[Spambayes] Up 27% in last 2 days

Jessica.Richardson6340 Jessica.Richardson6340 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 12:59:16 CET 2008

Pert is already on the rebound. Make sure you you take the time today to look at this one.

Just as we predicted. PERT shows a 27% rebound closeing at .46. We see no reason why this one will not go over the $1 mark.

Pert announced tuesday having twenty-one issued and pending patents on its technology.  Said to be the most significant fastener design in 25 years.

Pert the owner of Tinelok, said to be the most significant fastener design in 25 years.  Making a strong come back from lower trading.

TineLok vibration-proof fastening system using its proprietary and patented enhanced locking nut and bolt system do not loosen or vibrate.

This design is critical to many military applications. The US Navy has been testing this technology now for over a year.

Buy in low First thing Tuesday! Watch it climb for huge profits.