[Spambayes] Filtering Problem

Gary Attanasio attanasio at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 9 18:47:32 CET 2008

For the predominant part, my SpamBayes is not filtering.

1.	I am confident that I have set up the “Spam” and “Ham” folders
correctly – I have used SpamBayes in the past with XP with incredible
success.
2.	I have Vista (Home Premium) OS and SpamBayes Version 1.0.4 (March
2005) – is this the best version?
3.	Please see the following screen grabs – if you will.

a.    This one shows the training window – usually in the past, I saw a
green status bar advance while training. I only see that for an instant,
then the bar disappears and the screen below is what I have left...

4.

This next window is your “Advanced” tab window. It shows that “SpamBayes has
processed zero messages”. What’s up with that?

Yet this next window congratulates me on successfully having trained and
configured SpamBayes….

Any help, or direction in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Quality
of life has somewhat diminished without a properly functioning SpamBayes.

Thank you for your consideration.

gary

Gary Attanasio

(678) 585.9090 (Direct)