[Spambayes] sb_IMAPfilter command line options

Bobby Cran bobbycran at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:00:16 CEST 2007

I was wondering if anyone had a complete list of the command line options
available for the Spambayes imap filter.  I set up the filter and it is
training just fine but it will not filter anything.  It isn't marking any
emails it sees as spam, ham or unsure.  I was thinking it could be related
to the command line options I was using so I have been searching for a few
days to find a list of usable options without any luck.  I have tried using
all of the options below at the same time and I have used just the -c and
the -t by themselves.

Here are all of the options I have been able to come across:
-c (classify unchecked email)
-t (train)
-v (???)
-l (length of time to wait before checking again)