[Spambayes] Can't "recover from spam"

Steve Ingraham singraham at okcca.net
Tue Sep 25 23:28:42 CEST 2007

	-----Original Message-----
	From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org] On Behalf Of Directeur - Ecole intercommunale - Musique en pays de Pézenas
	Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 3:42 PM
	To: spambayes at python.org
	Subject: [Spambayes] Can't "recover from spam"

	Can't "recover from spam" (only « Delete As Spam » on toolbar) from spam folder.

	How to do so ?

	 I have had this happen to me a time or two.  The only way I have been able to resolve this is to uninstall SpamBayes and reinstall.  Usually the reinstallation will correct this and the Recover from Spam button will function normally again.  Of course you will have to retrain SpamBayes when doing this.

	Hope this helps,

	Steve