[Spambayes] Outlook 2007 Junk mail filter - interference withSpamBayes

List Reader listreader at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 14 18:25:41 CEST 2007

Are you quite sure about that?

Running Office 2007 here (and outlook), and never ever noticed the [SPAM] (well - actually I did, that was my ISP before I managed to disable that) - at least on my machine, Outlook 2007 does NOT do that.. (and yes.. it *is* handling the SPAM for me (more or less acceptable), since I cannot get SpamBayes to work (w/ OLK2k7 under XP)).. so are you sure your ISP (or your antivirus program? Trend Micro Internet security has (or at least used to have) an option (apart from a COM add-in) to annotate the subject w/ [SPAM]) is not interfering?

Oops.. reaction to wrong person (sorry about that) - but still to the list, so probably not a problem after all.

Regards,

John lots

john

---