[Spambayes] Question

Carolyn carolyn at noracom.com
Thu Oct 18 00:24:40 CEST 2007

I am looking to implement a managed services package for my clients.

My problem is managing SpamBayes remotely.  What I mean is that my clients
tend to delete the "Junk email" folder or the "Suspect" folder gets drug in
to the wrong place and SpamBayes quits working.

Is there a process that I can monitor to see if it is running?

Is there a way I can "lock" the folders so they cannot be deleted or move?

These clients are not on Exchange server, they are stand alone desktops.

Carolyn
Noracom
www.noracom.com <http://www.noracom.com/>
281-550-8687
NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential
information and is proprietary to Noracom and is intended only for the
person(s) named. Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender via e-mail.