[Spambayes] ham,Re: Spambayes load error - Bad Pickle Data??

Dave Kemp dcktso at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 10 08:46:04 CEST 2007

Dale,

Sorry for the late response to this, but, ironically, Gmail had flagged your
mail as spam.

Now that it's rescued, it turns out to be pure ham! Disabling the internal
proxy as you suggest does the trick. Not sure where it got reset, but after
a crash and trashed prefs.js, it could have been anything....

But we're up and running again now, so I reckon that's a tick!

Thanks to all

Dave

  _____