[Spambayes] Spambayes load error - Bad Pickle Data??

Dave Kemp dcktso at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 8 10:30:58 CEST 2007

All,

A recent system crash managed to corrupt my thunderbird installation. Now
nearly all recovered - just one problem left with Thunderbayes.

Acknowledging this allows me to go and load thunderbird OK, and Spambayes
then works OK, but it still annoying. A copy of the file is attached.

I've looked at the FAQ - nothing obvious caught my eye, and I've uninstalled
and reinstalled both Thunderbird and Spambayes, but to no avail.

Any help most welcome

Currently running

Thunderbird 2.8.8.6
Spambayes 1.0.1