[Spambayes] How do I permenently enable macros?

Peter petekin at lakeedge.biz
Wed May 16 09:44:03 CEST 2007

I have a macro attached to a button that I use to forward emails to my
secretary. However it seems that SpamBayes is blocking it. In a new Outlook
session, when I click on the SpamBayes button a dialog comes up asking if I
want to Enable or Disable macros in this session. Enabling macros allows my
macro button to work, but next session I have to go through this procedure
again. Is there some way of setting it permanently?

Regards, Peter