[Spambayes] Help me to uninstall - please!

Robert Kidd rjkidd at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 14 11:26:02 CET 2007

Hello

I have used Spambayes for about a year and think it is a really effective
program. However, as my anti-virus and firewall subscriptions were both
about to expire I did some research and decided to go for Zonealarm Internet
Security Suite. As this contains a spam filtering facility I have decided to
give it a try.

The problem I have is that I wish to uninstall Spambayes but it does not
show up in the Add/Remove Programs listing. As a compromise (as it is
possible I may want to use it again in the future) I disabled Spambayes from
the Manager but even though I uncheck it on the Outlook toolbar, if I close
and open Outlook it reappears. I don't have sufficient room on my toolbar
for the (large) ZoneAlarm buttons AND Spambayes so really do want to
uninstall it.

I am running Windows XP SP2, Outlook 2000 and the latest version of
Spambayes Version 1.0.4 (March 2005).

Please can you help?

Regards

Robert