[Spambayes] "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook."

D Whittaker dwhittaker at ics.edu.sg
Fri Mar 9 04:25:43 CET 2007

I have begun getting this error message in Outlook when I create a new email
message.  It seems to have started approximately when I installed SpamBayes
and I'm trying to figure out if it is connected to the error or not.  I know
that the error has to do with new security measures, but I don't understand
why it just started appearing.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Danny Whittaker

Math & Computers

ICS Singapore