[Spambayes] (no subject)

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Fri Mar 2 17:26:58 CET 2007

It's a great thing, isn't it?  (I'm not immodest, just not a developer.)  If you have time, willingness, and some expertise, you can help out by answering any posts on the list that you can.

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces at python.org on behalf of James Wilmington
Sent: Fri 3/2/2007 10:37 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] (no subject)

Hello!

I've just got to say that I really like spambayes.

There area few spam protection packages out there, like McAfees one that are
so bloated and porky.

Then, conversely there are a few out there like spambully, and spambayes,
that are sleek and efficient.

Spambully is good, but spambayes is opensource, and that's why it gets my
vote.

Thanks for a really useful package.

James