[Spambayes] Spambayes does not start automatically anymore - Kubuntu Feisty

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Jul 24 04:20:53 CEST 2007

    Joseph> I installed Spambayes using Adept as I had for the previous
    Joseph> version of Kubuntu....and for some reason it is not starting
    Joseph> automatically anymore. Is there perhaps a problem in the
    Joseph> Spambayes install script and Kubuntu Feisty???

I don't speak Kubuntu Feisty, Kubuntu, or even just plain Ubuntu, so I can't
guess what it's doing (or not doing, as the case may be).  Can you rummage
around in your system logs to see if there is an attempt to start SpamBayes?
Does Adept have some documentation which will help you troubleshoot the
problem?  The dmesg(1) command might come in handy as might the contents of
the /var/log directory.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/